- Poloniex – US-based digital asset exchange. 60+ Cryptocurrencies.
- Bitfinex – Bitfinex is a full-featured spot trading platform for the major cryptocurrencies.
- GDAX – GDAX offers the ability to trade Bitcoin, Ethereum & Litecoin.
- Bitstamp – Start trading Bitcoin (BTC), Ripple (XRP), Litecoin (LTC) and Ethereum (ETH).
- Kraken – Founded in 2011, San Francisco-based Kraken is the largest Bitcoin exchange in euro volume.
- Bittrex – Bittrex is based & regulated in the USA. You can buy and sell cryptocurrencies & digital tokens.
- HitBTC – Besides trading digital assets, tokens and ICOs, HitBTC provides fiat trading, including USD and EUR pairs.
- Livecoin – Livecoin is a modern service for accessing cryptocurrency 100+ exchange markets.
- CEX.io – Established in 2013 as the first cloud mining provider, CEX.IO has become a multi-functional cryptocurrency exchange.
- Gemini – Buy, sell & store both bitcoin and ether with superior trading features, security, and regulatory oversight.
- Bithumb – Bithumb takes the lowest commission among every Bitcoin Trader in domestic market.
- Coinone – Coinone is a Fin-Tech startup company innovating the financial system with the blockchain technology.
- Binance – Led by Changpeng Zhao, our team have experience in both wall-street and crypto finance.
- GateHub – Trade currencies and cryptocurrencies directly on the Ripple network. Easy to use graphical interface with complete market data.
Initial Coin Offerings (ICO)
- SmartBillions – World’s first multibillion blockchain lottery.
- Change Bank – Change is a crypto bank offering a wide range of financial services.
- Atlant – Atlant is the World’s Real Estate Blockchain Platform.
- ErosCoin – Eroscoin is a platform that empowers & enhances the payment systems.
- BMChain – Become a co-owner of the system, which turns the human’s benefit into money
- DARFChain – DARFChain – ERP on blockchain 1st test of data exchange.
- Pixel Privacy – Article: What is the Blockchain?