Trade like a pro by moving S/L
We decided to bring hidden Intomillion’s Intra-Day Trading secrets to the light. Now open to the public via Trading Signals table. At first glance, it may seem very simple, but in fact, a large number of tools are used to develop strategy and provide signals, such as three session system, price action, trend lines, exponential moving averages, volatility and many others. All these data are put together in a form of one complex mathematical model.
Table with signals makes it easy for you, as easy as 1, 2, 3. Signals are
- 100% Free
- made for Intra-Day Forex trading ideas
- works every day except weekends
- updates every second
- suitable for scalping
- might be used for Binary Options strategies
- 100% automatic
- statistically winning strategy
- constantly being improved
Trading Signals – is an outstanding product. This strategy is the result of a long time of hard working. We often use them in trading, but besides this signals, before making trading decisions we study carefully macroeconomic background, candlestick patterns, and other factors.
- Choose a currency pair.
- Catch the moment when S/L is not greater than 15 – 25 pips from current quote.
- Open a trade in the direction of SIGNAL and put S/L.
- Watch your Open Trade, because this trading strategy requires constant monitoring. While Table with Signals updates in every minute, global technical levels inside the strategy, including S/L are updated 3 times a day, generally right before major sessions start: Asia (Sydney, Tokyo); Europe (London); North America (New York).
- When the SIGNAL changed the direction wait for 1-5 minutes, because this may be a false breakout. if the SIGNAL is not returned to your direction – Close your Trade.
- When S/L and SIGNAL are changing in your direction there are 2 options: 1) close your Trade 2) move S/L to a new level and keep holding.
- Open New Trade between trading sessions (usually an hour before and after session closing). View Table below (GMT):
FROM TILL 7:00 8:00 13:30 14:30 21:00 00:00
- Open trades if the difference between QUOTE and S/L is greater then 60.
- Hold open trades if the difference between QUOTE and S/L is greater than 90 pips.
- Hold open trades on High impact News.
- Trade on Market Holidays.
- Trade on random pairs. To get the best performance, trade for 1 – 3 currency pairs, which you understand.
- Different broker Quotes may vary materially, therefore correct the SIGNALS according to your broker Quotes.
- Trading Signals may not work if currency pair(s) is stuck in a narrow flat channel with 3-25 pips range.
- Before you start to use the trading system, we strongly recommended to test it on a Demo account.
- We highly recommend using this Signals as Indicators, as a supplement to your own Trading Strategy, and your vision of the market.
|SIGNAL||– preferred direction of the pair|
|S/L||– recommended Stop Loss level|
|QUOTE||– Last fetched currency pair price. Powered by InstaForex|
|– click on icon to see the realtime chart|
|LAST UPDATE||– the conversion to local time|
|– high importance event|
|– medium importance event|
|– closed (including public holiday)|
- New York opens at 8:00 am to 5:00 pm EST (EDT)
- Tokyo opens at 7:00 pm to 4:00 am EST (EDT)
- Sydney opens at 5:00 pm to 2:00 am EST (EDT)
- London opens at 3:00 am to 12:00 noon EST (EDT)
Intomillion Trading Tools and/or any other data, including Trading Signals available from Intomillion’s website shall not constitute a forecast of the market value of any instruments at any future point either, and is not an investment advice or recommendation in any form.
The market data assessment system is in constant development and is provided “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”, “WITH ALL ITS FAULTS” and is offered without any covenants or any express, implied or statutory warranties including (without limitation and qualification) any warranties as to accuracy, functionality, performance, merchantability, quiet enjoyment, system integration, data accuracy or fitness for any particular purpose and any warranties arising from trade usage, course of dealing or course of performance.
Intomillion or anyone involved with Intomillion will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.