Australian Dollar during the total selloff last Friday (February 28) has touched an important support level at 0.6432 against US Dollar. The current AUD to USD pattern is very similar to the culmination of sales, which in turn gives hope for the beginning of a full-fledged pullback, which may well turn into a global reversal.
$ 0 000 001.17 [?]
- The most global B2B event in the Forex industry in Cyprus – Forex Expo 2021!
- Effective steps to ensure better performance at trading
- Why Beginner Traders Experience Difficulty Succeeding with Forex Trade
- How to manage the risk exposure at trading
- Online webinar with Karen Foo – ShowFx World
- Online webinar with Mohd Zulkifli Mohd Din – ShowFx World
- Trading Webinar with Mohamad Fairos – ShowFx World Online
- ShowFx World Online: Trading Webinar with Ahmad Faizuddin