Australian Dollar during the total selloff last Friday (February 28) has touched an important support level at 0.6432 against US Dollar. The current AUD to USD pattern is very similar to the culmination of sales, which in turn gives hope for the beginning of a full-fledged pullback, which may well turn into a global reversal.
€ 0 000 000.02 [?]
- NordFX Super Lottery: 54 More Winners Get $20,000
- Forex Expo 2021 brings live events back to Cyprus
- Forex Expo 2021 is just a few days away: come and join the Forex hub
- Forex Expo – the Flagship Event of Autumn 2021
- Key Educational Speeches and Networking at Forex Expo 2021
- FOREX AWARDS & FOREX EXPO 2021: PEOPLE’S CHOICE
- The most global B2B event in the Forex industry in Cyprus – Forex Expo 2021!
- Effective steps to ensure better performance at trading