Australian Dollar during the total selloff last Friday (February 28) has touched an important support level at 0.6432 against US Dollar. The current AUD to USD pattern is very similar to the culmination of sales, which in turn gives hope for the beginning of a full-fledged pullback, which may well turn into a global reversal.
$ 0 000 007.26 [?]
- AUD/USD showed first reversal signs on panic selloff on coronavirus hysteria
- FP Markets Launches New “Traders Hub” Information Resource
- Basic details of the Bollinger band indicator
- London Summit 2019 – What People Say About the Industry’s Leading Event
- ANNOUNCING THE LAUNCH OF THE iFX EXPO ASIA 2019
- GBP/USD shows the first reversal signs – Time to BUY or ..?
- EUR/USD – D1 – Double Top Part II
- EUR/USD – D1/W1 – Double Top