Australian Dollar during the total selloff last Friday (February 28) has touched an important support level at 0.6432 against US Dollar. The current AUD to USD pattern is very similar to the culmination of sales, which in turn gives hope for the beginning of a full-fledged pullback, which may well turn into a global reversal.
$ 0 000 053.65 [?]
- Why is Forex considered as the Best Market?
- ShowFx World Online: Trading Webinar with Tusvendran Pillai – December 3
- Maximize Your Networking Game at the Finance Magnates Virtual Summit
- ShowFx World Online: Trading Webinar with Nazri Naz
- FP Markets Expands Its CFD Trading Offering in Commodities, Metals and Indices
- The votes are in and FP Markets has been crowned “Best Global Value Forex Broker” for 2020
- A WINNING STREAK WITH FP MARKETS
- ShowFx World Online: Trading Webinar with Gero Azrul