I was going through browser’s Favorites, when I found one exciting article “Investing in Indonesia: Another Asian ‘Tiger’ Roars Ahead” by Tony D’Altoria published at the end of November 2010 (source: investmentu.com). Someone might say this article is too old for being investment’s info – it’s been in internet for more then 1,5 years and is a history by now. However, it is still very topical issue. The article’s author managed to put very clear and well-reasoned perspectives of the Indonesian economics. I must admit, I’ve shared the authors opinion back in the day. Then it was still, but Indonesia being discussed again. Perspectives have even grown. Facts talk for themselves. So, what do we have on this moment?
$ 0 000 011.08 [?]
- AUD/USD showed first reversal signs on panic selloff on coronavirus hysteria
- FP Markets Launches New “Traders Hub” Information Resource
- Basic details of the Bollinger band indicator
- London Summit 2019 – What People Say About the Industry’s Leading Event
- ANNOUNCING THE LAUNCH OF THE iFX EXPO ASIA 2019
- GBP/USD shows the first reversal signs – Time to BUY or ..?
- EUR/USD – D1 – Double Top Part II
- EUR/USD – D1/W1 – Double Top