GBP/USD H1 CHART
GBP/USD DAILY CHART
GBP/USD MONTHLY CHART
Current price: 1.3270
Possible targets: 1.3490; 1.3750; 1.3990
- 1.3000 looks as strong support for GBP/USD
- 1100+ pips down (1.4375 – 1.3205) without a pullback
- Pound Sterling is sensitive to political uncertainty, that why current price levels are highly speculative.
- United Kingdom GDP rose 0.1% on a quarterly basis in the first three months of 2018, the slowest pace of growth since the final quarter of 2012. But GDP still in a positive key. U.K. economic and business activity should be rebound.
- Average global forecast from Banks and Analysts – 1.39
- Sterling remains considerably undervalued
- BoE planning two Interest Rate rises at the end of 2018
- Currency analysts see risk-reward in buying Sterling at current levels