EUR/USD D1 CHARTS
Current price: 1.1630
- EUR/USD Looks Bearish below 1.1860
- Classic Head And Shoulders on Daily Chart was formed. Neck line @ 1.1700 was broken.
- ECB will reduce monthly purchases from the current €60 billion ($70.6 billion) to €30 billion ($35.3 billion) and will extend those purchases to “the end of September 2018, or beyond, if necessary”. As expected on ECB minutes on October 26, EUR bulls didn’t get an extra trigger.
- Upcoming election of new Head of U.S. Federal Reserve.
- U.S. Dollar Index looks bullish.